Tuesday 18 March 2014

Quick Tip Tuesday

Hello my lovelies!

I've decided to start another little series for you all! This one is called quick tip Tuesday and is, surprise surprise, when I give you quick little make-up tips on a Tuesday! I may make this a weekly post or a fortnightly post; I haven't decided yet. But without further ado lets get started with the first tip!



Before you apply any of your eye make-up e.g. mascara, eye-liner or eye shadow, blend your concealer all over your eyelid. This brightens up your eyes, conceals any redness or purple you may have on or around your lid and also gives a good base for your eye make-up to stick to.

Extra tip: Make sure the concealer you use for this is good quality and also creamy so that you get the best outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! x