Saturday 18 January 2014

Soap and Glory 'Heel Genius' review

Hello my lovelies!

Today I'm doing a review of one of the brilliant Soap and Glory products I got for Christmas, Heel Genius foot cream.

And I know what you're thinking, 'Foot cream?! But that's for really old people', and to be quite honest, I thought that too until I tried it out and realised what I'd been missing!




















As soon as I started to use heel genius there were drastic improvements straight away. The heels and balls of my feet, which are usually quite dry and rough, are now feeling soft and moisturized and dehydrated patches of skin on my feet are a thing of the past!

 The cream smells mainly of citrus but also has a slightly nutty undertone as one of the ingredients is macadamia oil. I personally like the smell and I don't understand why so many people dislike it, yes it's not the usual peppermint but thats one of the things that makes this product so unique.

Before I go to bed I apply a generous amount onto my feet and massage it in. If my heels and/or the balls of my feet are feeling particularly rough or dehydrated I will apply extra to them. I then put on a pair of light cotton socks so that the cream can sink in whilst I sleep.

In my opinion this foot cream really does work miracles and I would recommend it to everyone! If you would like to purchase this product from boots click here, its currently £5.50 for a 125ml bottle!


If you liked this post please support it by commenting, sharing and following!

I hope I brought you a Sprinkle of Joy!

4 comments:

  1. Never tried Soap & Glory Products! Might just look into it! Just followed, would love if you checked out my blog! :D xo

    That Quirky Panda
    http://thatquirkypanda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try this one for ages but I always forget about it when I'm in Boots :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried any soap and glory products until I got a set for xmas. Their hand cream is amazing. I'm on my feet all day so I will defiantly be getting this now. Thanks. xx

    http://ilovesixpence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually writing a review for the hand cream as we speak :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! x