Sunday 22 December 2013

The 'get to know me' tag: extended edition

I haven't really told people reading my blog a lot about me and so what better way to do it than with a tag! And as it is a tag, I tag all of you to do it too!

1. Do you have a middle name? 
Yes, doesn't everybody? Mine is Elizabeth :D Claire Elizabeth Nash!

2. What was your favourite subject at school?
 Well, I'm still as school but I'd say either German or Art!

3. Favourite drink?
 Tea! I LOVE tea! Typically British I know, but I can't help it, it's just so good!

4. Favourite song at the moment?
 Well, it's Christmas so Fairy Tale of New York by the Pogues! But my favourite non-Christmas song at the moment is probably Bonfire heart by James Blunt because it means a lot to me emotionally!

5. What would you name your children?
I haven't really thought about names but I do want 2 or 3 kids.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
Hahahahahahaha, no. Well, I used to swim and I can still swim more than 6000 metres but other than that no. I hate sport

7. Whats your favourite book? 
The fault in our stars, its so sad but such a brilliant book! Makes me cry every time I read it!

8. Favourite colour? 
Aqua/Light blue colour I guess.

9. Favourite animal? 
Llamas and lions. No, not because of Dan and Phil, it's a pure coincidence!

10. Favourite perfume?
Probably Ghost sweetheart, but I don't wear it very often, I just use Impulse body spray for school. My favourite Impulse fragrance at the moment is tease, which is Red Fruits & Woods, whatever that is.

11. What's your favorite holiday?
JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE ALL THE WAY!My Birthday, obviously. No I'm joking, its Christmas! I love Christmas, if you haven't already figured it out!

12. Have you graduated from High School?
Not yet, still at school

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes, quite a few times

14. Do you speak any other languages?
Lots of German, a little bit of French and some Latin but only those cliche sayings, so Latin doesn't really count! Oh, I also know a few words in Spanish.

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yup, I two siblings, an older sister and an older brother

16. What's your favorite store?
Lush!

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
Don't really have one

18. Do you like school?
I like school, just not some of the people in it. And the homework. And the pressure.

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Well this is easy, Jim Chapman, Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Zoella, Pointlessblog, Marcus Butler, Tanya Burr and Thatcher Joe. There's more but I won't list them all for the sake of time.

20. What's your favourite movie?
Naaaannnttss ingonyma bagithi baba! Sithi uhm ingonyama!
The Lion King!

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
The walking dead and CSI!

22. PC or Mac?
Probably PC

23. What phone do you have?
Sony Experia M

24. How tall are you?
Small

25. Any pets?
Currently a house Rabbit called Sherbet!
















26. Are you named after any one?
No, I'm not. Although my middle name, Elizabeth, was the name of my Grandma on my dad's side! ( Fun fact: I could of been called Clara or Cara, but at the last minute my parents decided on Claire, great decisiveness there parents!)

27. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday, in the car on the way back from school. I had a really tough day and I also didn't want it to be the last day. Lame, I know. ;)

28. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
 It depends if you mean i was still me, so there was two mes that looked different or would i  have a completely different personality to the one I have now? So confusing. Anyway I'd say no because there is such a thing as too similar but I do think I'm a good and friendly person.  Sorry this must be so confusing to read! Lets move on!

29. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
  I think I use it too much, but I can't help it! I'm just a naturally sarcastic person!

30. Eye colour?
It changes, in winter they go very greyish but in summer they are bright blue! It's weird.

31. Favourite cereal? 
I don't really eat a lot of cereal, but when i do it's either, Kraves, Frosties or Lucky Charms. I'm so happy they started selling Lucky Charms in England, I'm no longer missing out!

32. Scary movies or happy endings?
I'm a sucker for romantic movies, rom coms and the like but I do enjoy the odd scary movie! Just NOT the human centipede. I hate the person who forced me to watch that. You know who you are! If you're interested, I ended up being violently sick. Lovely, i know

33. Computer or TV?
Is that a serious question? Computer! It's literally a no brainer. Plus you can watch TV on a computer anyway. My life consists of Tumblr, YouTube, Twitter, Blogger, Facebook and Netflix, it's a serious problem for me but I love it too much to give it up!

34. Where were you born?
I was born in Birmingham and I lived there for the first 6 years of my life, but my parents wanted to move to the country side and start a small business, so we left all our family and moved to Lincolnshire. It's tradition to drive back to Birmingham on Christmas Day and stay there for a few days! Its the best!

35. What are your hobbies?
I have lots of hobbies and I am a very busy person, I have a passion for acting and singing and so take part in a pantomime every year. I have been in it since I was 7. I regret nothing! I also look after and ride a horse called Millie. I also absolutely love shopping!

36. Summer or Winter
As much as I love summer, Winter is always my favourite. The cold, crisp air in the mornings. The frost lacing the grass and bushes. The perfectly dark nights. The snowflakes dancing down to earth. The snow's crunch under my feet. Nothing can beat that!

37. Would you ever bungee jump?
Hell yeah! It looks so cool! I love the adrenaline you get from things like that! I've always wanted to sky-dive too!

38. Why did you start a blog?
Read the about me section, I tell you all about it there!

39. Favourite part about Christmas?
Definitely buying and giving people presents! Wrapping up presents for people I love never fails to get me in the Christmasy mood!

40.  Dream job?
Without sounding cliche or lame, this. Being a blog writer, and a YouTuber too! Probably won't happen but I can always dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! x